CBS Local Digital Media– Senior Social Media Manager 2015-Present
- Develop social strategy for CBS’14 O&O TV stations on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & TikTok
- Create content for CBS’ national social platforms
- Deliver analytics reports geared toward audience development & social growth
- Maintain relationships with social partners such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Host interview series called “The Sit Down” featuring athletes, politicians & celebrities
- Implement SEO & editorial best practices for national & local digital content
ESPN Radio: Studio Host & Update Anchor 2017-2019
- Hosted Baseball Tonight and Football Sunday nationally on ESPN Radio.
- Provided breaking news sports updates every 20 minutes nationally on radio and digitally online.
Stadium/Big East Digital Network- Announcer 2014-Present
- Broadcasted men’s & women’s basketball, softball, baseball, lacrosse, soccer and football
- Called championship collegiate events in men’s & women’s soccer and track & field for Stadium.
EDUCATION, AWARDS & SKILLS
Fordham University, BA Communications and Media Studies Cum Laude
Skills: Social Media Strategy, Audience Development, Data Analysis, Hosting, Video ProductionPrograms: Adobe Premiere, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WordPress, Photosh